Rebecca black has been appraised by many popular artists like Lady Gaga and Simon Cowell, now she has at least one famous adversary in Miley cyrus.
What did Rebecca say to Miley ? Does Miley Cyrus hate Rebecca Black? Miley is jealous of Rebecca Black?. These are the questions anyone would be thinking of.
Miley Cyrus, told Daily Telegraph: ‘It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn’t just be able to put a song on YouTube and go on tour. I do not Tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it.
I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical.. I don’t want to cross out the Australian boys, but I may or may not be single. I’m definitely not coming to Australia single!’
A lot to say coming from a girl who became famous because of who her father is. I guarantee if it wasn't for him, Miley Cyrus would just me another face in the crowd. She is not that talented.
ReplyDeleteTraining for Century...
ReplyDelete[...]every ridden down a steep ascent in cold rain without a [...]...