Saturday, 26 March 2011

Rebecca Black Has a ‘Mini Shrine’ of Justin Bieber, Respects Selena Gomez

Rebecca Black is the 13-year-old behind the latest viral video. “Friday,” a catchy yet simple and obvious tune about the end of the week and the start of the weekend, has been viewed on YouTube over 47 million times and counting and earned Black over $1 million.

Although it has been dubbed “the worst song ever” by many, Black has gained support from a handful of big names such as Lady Gaga and Simon Cowell.

Cowell told People magazine, "I love her [and] the fact that she's gotten so much publicity. People are so upset about the song, but I think it's hysterical."

He adds he wants to meet her. "Anyone who can create this much controversy within a week, I want to meet. I love people like that,” he said.

Lady Gaga also recently offered her support. She said, "I say Rebecca Black is a genius and that anybody telling her she's cheesy is full of s**t."....Read Full

1 comment:

  1. Century Training...

    [...]change your ridingUsing heart rate monitors was probably the single [...]...

    ReplyDelete